If someone else might own the copyright to it, don't upload it. Don't upload gore, pornography, anything that looks like pornography, advertising, solicitations, "hate speech" (i.e. demeaning race, gender, age, religious or sexual orientation, etc.), or material that is threatening, harassing, defamatory, or that encourages illegality.
By uploading a file or other content, you represent and warrant to us
that (1) doing so does not violate or infringe anyone else's rights; and (2) you created the file
or other content you are uploading, or otherwise have sufficient intellectual property rights
to upload the material consistent with these terms. You grant Tin.gl a non-exclusive, royalty-
free, perpetual, irrevocable worldwide license (with sublicense and assignment rights) to use,
to display online and in any present or future media, to create derivative works of, to allow
downloads of, and/or distribute any file or other content you upload to our servers.
By downloading a file or other content from the Tin.gl site, you agree that you will not use such file or other content except for personal, non-commercial purposes, and you may not claim any rights to such file or other content, except to the extent otherwise specifically provided in writing.
NOTICES OF CLAIMED COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
If you see anything on our site that you believe infringes your copyright rights, you may notify us by sending the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work or works claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the material on our servers that is claimed to be infringing and that is to be removed, including the URL or other information to enable us to locate the material;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by you as copyright owner, or by your agent, or by law;
- A statement that the information in your notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the owner (or authorized to act on behalf of the owner) of the exclusive copyright right that is allegedly being infringed.
- Your physical or electronic signature, or of someone authorized to act on your behalf;
- Instructions on how we may contact you: preferably email, but also address and phone